Do you miss Phuket? Because Phuket misses you!
In order to come to Phuket you have to be fully vaccinated at least 14 days prior to arrival and not later than 12 months by: CoronaVac; AstraZeneca or Covishield; Pfizer–BioNTech; Janssen or Janssen; Moderna; Sinopharm or COVILO; Sputnik V.
Here, in the island of stunning sunsets, we are waiting for you within the Phuket Sandbox scheme. Even though it looks complex, believe us, it is worth it. Let us guide you through it.
Unvaccinated children under 18 should be accompanied by vaccinated adults.
Even if your nationality allows you to enter Kingdom without visa, you have to provide following documents:
1. Vaccine Certificate/proof of vaccination
2. ThailandPlus alert application on mobile phone
3. RT-PCR COVID 19 test before arrival in Phuket
4. COVID-19 Insurance with a minimum of $100,000 cover policy
5. Certificate of Entry (COE) issued by Thai Embassy/Consulate
6. Stay at SHA+ Hotel in Phuket and Sealed Routes (Samui and Krabi)
7. Pre-paid RT-PCR COVID 19 tests in Phuket (should be paid before applying for COE)
At the moment there is a list of 70 Approved Countries and Territories for Phuket Sandbox.
Important things to remember:
🔸It is mandatory to fly straight to Phuket. No transits in Thailand are allowed.
🔸If you come to Phuket for less than 14 days, you must fly out of Phuket to an international destination only.
🔸It is mandatory to stay in SHA+ hotel or villa in Phuket. You have to spend at least 7 first days in one hotel.
🔸During your 14 days you can explore the island freely.
🔸After you complete your 14 days in Phuket you can travel around Thailand.
Updated information (as of 8 Sep 2021) is provided by the trusted source thaiembassy.com.
You can find the list of SHA+ hotels at shathailand.com.
Stay safe and come to Phuket!🧡
Property One-stop Solution