Phuket nowadays attracts more and more people not only for vacation, but as a place to live. Therefore this post with information of International schools around the island might be right on time.
- International school of Phuket. An established Cambridge International school since 2008. Has special sections for Russian and French kids. Provide high quality education for kids from 3 to 11 years old.
- Headstart International school Phuket. One of the leading international schools in Phuket. Was founded in 2005. Provides a wide range of extracurricular activities for preschoolers and up to year 13.
- UWC Thailand/United world college Thailand International school. The only school offering three International Baccalaureate (IB) programmes and accredited by CIS. Huge campus is an excellent place to learn for kids from 2 to 18 years old.
- British International school (BISP). Day and boarding school for kids from 2 to 18 years old. Offers InternationaI Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP) in Years 12 and 13. All students are expected to graduate with the British International School, Phuket High School Diploma accredited by CIS, NEASC and the Thailand Ministry of Education.
- Kajonkiet International school phuket (KISP). A co-educational day school for children aged 2 to 18. Students follow the national curriculum for England, with all subjects taught in English and a variety of extra curricular activities.
- BCIS Phuket international school. The only schools to offer a choice of two different curriculums, the Cambridge programme and the French programme. School is suitable for kids from 18 months to 18 years old.
- QSI International school Phuket. The oldest schools developed in 2000. The American curriculum will benefit those who want to continue studying in the USA. QSI Schools are accredited through MSA. Suitable for kids from 3 to 18 years old.
If you have ever had an idea to move to Phuket with your family and kids, let us know. Our experts will be glad to analyze the area, find the property for you according to your expectations and needs, and recommend a school for your kid.